Guided Winter Hike - for at least 3-5 people
- 13 amazing routes (45 min to 2.5 h) with a panorama map can be found in our Winter Magic Brochure.
- Our newest offer is 1 guided winter or snow shoe hike
Experience a special adventure on one of the many natural tobogganing slopes in the region:
- Venet Süd (4.5 km): Take the lift to the summit station and down you go to the valley!
- Gogles Alm (5 km): Hike with snow shoes or winter boots to the Gogles Alms, stop in to warm up, and then slide back down to the starting point with one of the sleds provided free of charge.
- Fischteich Piller (1.5 km)
- Aifner Alm
- Rodelbahn Imst (ca. 20 km)
- Rodelbahn See (ca. 15 km)
- Rodelbahn Vels (ca. 18 km)
Cross Country Skiing
Wonderful high alpine trails await winter sport enthusiasts above Fließ in the Nature Park Kaunergrat area as well as in the valley.
Ice skating rinks in Landeck/Öd are located by the tennis courts (ice skating, curling), Fischteich Piller (lighted pond for ice skaters, ice hockey & curling every Thursday starting at 8:00 pm from Christmas onwards), Riefe (only when there are good weather conditions). Additional information can be found in the Winter Magic Brochure.